Strategy & Technology
- Sustainability strategy How can companies achieve long-term profitability and effectiveness, while keeping employees motivated? We believe that introducing sustainability in business’ organization is the strategical solution. Sustainability strategy
- Making Sustainability Profitable Article description of HARVARD BUSINESS REVIEW ARTICLE: Making Sustainability Profitable Sustainability & Profitability
- Interesting article from the Guardian A radically different business model? Circular economy
- Focus on company EMC eicia is currently focusis on news and innovations about savings in data center energy cost. Focus on company EMC Savings in data center
- Ready for clean tech?
Video from Amsterdam Waste-to-Energy company: a second life for our waste Photo: Shoshannah Hausmann
Into a Waste-to-Energy company)
- Our How-To guide Sustainable datacenter
- Minimize carbon footprint! Do businesses do enough to minimize carbon emissions? When being asked this question, the answer is positive and negative. Positive since there are quite some initiatives to do business in a more sustainable way. Negative since a lot of these initiatives are marketing driven and not always fully implemented. To get things moving consumers may […] Minimize carbon emissions!
- Why inventory boundaries? Carbon footprint calculation: Why inventory boundaries? Carbon footprint is nowadays a well-known sustainability tool, accounting for the total carbon emissions of a specific organisation, product or activity. Nevertheless, for many companies the added value of analysing their carbon emissions is not yet clear. However more and more examples of large businesses able to reduce both […] Why inventory boundaries?
News & Learning Center
- Project Factory training session Carbon Footprint calculation & Project Management training C02 Footprint & PM training
- What is Sustainability?
- Regulatory update The need for non-financial reporting: the current financial crisis has shown how some companies that fail financially at one point in time may have had significant transparency and reporting mishaps before. EU Regulatory update
- Paper beats plastic? How to rethink environmental folklore. TED talk by Leyla Acaroglu. Paper beats plastic?
- SMaRT Map We have developed a specific methodology to support our clients defining and implementing their strategy for sustainability: The SMaRT Map: System Mapping, Recommendations & Transparency Please contact us if you want to know more about this methodology. SMaRT Map
- Case Study - LGI / UPC Case study – LGI
- Carbon Footprint - Real Estate Agency Case study from a small company in Amsterdam. Case study – AB
- Managing projects is an art, it can also be fun! We are sharing our way of working. Contact us if you want to know more about it. Our methodology
- How sustainable do you think your business is? How sustainable do you think your business is? We help you answer this question via Eicia sustainability scan. Check this presentation to know more about this product. Click on the link here to reach the presentation: Eicia Sustainability Scan_intro_Sept2014 Eicia Sustainability scan